Meet Our Staff
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY STAFF FACTS
- Many years of experience in Occupational Therapy specializing in pediatrics (collectively over 50 years!)
- Handwriting Without Tears curriculum training
- The Alert program©
- Wilbarger Therapressure Protocol©
- Feeding and Oral motor training (some with Beckman oral motor protocol training; the “Get Permission Approach to Feeding”; SOS-Sequential Oral Sensory Approach to Feeding; AEIOU approach to feeding)
- advanced Therapeutic Listening providers
- Interactive Metronome providers with Advanced Pediatric Practice
- Wide Variety of treatment protocols including Astronaut Training©, Bal-A-Vis-X©, Brain Gym©, Zones of Regulation©, Social Thinking, Various methods of reflex integration, NDT techniques and Sensory Integration.
- Experience levels also includes many diagnostic categories including: autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, feeding difficulties, a variety of syndromes, sensory processing disorder, global developmental delays to name a few.